Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Edex Performance Becoming More Consistent.

The Little Woman and I had another dry spell, albeit a shorter one of about two weeks, but after which her performance improved with the pent-up passion.  My performance, not so much:  She rode me furiously, and though I hung on longer than last time I still erupted at about the 4-minute mark.  Afterward she seemed to be energized, heading back out to the living room to watch TV while I in typical man fashion quickly fell asleep.  I read somewhere that there is an actual physiological basis for this, that some endorphin or hormone or something is released in the man's system after sex that makes him sleepy, probably so the ancient cave woman could get the hell away afterward!

I was awakened sometime later by Her coming back to bed.  I don't know how much later it was, but when she pushed up against me to spoon, my Little Man sprang to life.  I dunno what came over me, but I didn't try to seduce her with sweet talk, I didn't ask permission, I just attacked her, burying my face in her cleavage while I climbed on top.  She didn't resist or protest, just wrapped her arms around my shoulders and hung on for what turned out to be a good long motorboating and pony ride.  I think maybe, for once, she really enjoyed being taken.  Anyway, I must have been at the limit of Edex' efficacy because as soon as I expended myself, the Little Man collapsed,  exhausted.  And you know what?  This time we both instantly fell asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment