Wednesday, June 26, 2013

EDEX STILL RULES, BUT...

...the 10 mcg dose hasn't worked for me like it did the first time.  The last time before this, I tried injecting 5 mcg and then another 5 after a minute or two, and that improved things, but The Little Woman still had to use some lube so that Little Willie could fit through the door without bending. :-(    But that all changed on June 20, 2013:

My wife, Wild Woman that she is in bed, doesn't like to talk about the details of sex, and I only know when she's in the mood when she pinches my butt a couple times during in the evening and then softly caresses my buns once we're in bed, like she's guiltily copping a feel or something.  So I was utterly surprised when she started this after we'd been in bed awhile, and when I asked if she was ready she said "Yes!" enthusiastically rather than "if you want to, dear" or something like that.  So I sounded general quarters and hit the deck a runnin' into the bathroom where I injected 10 mcg all at once.  We fooled around a little while, but the results were less than satisfactory.  She tried to mount up but to no avail.  "Dang it! It's not going to work!" she said with obvious frustration.

"Wait!" I said, and hurried back and went for broke and injected another full 10 mcg dose.  It might mean a trip to the Emergency Room, I thought, but it was gonna be worth it. About 5 minutes later, SPROING! and it was on!  It wasn't a personal record, but we certainly went on for much longer than usual.  As I said, my wife doesn't want to talk about it so I never really knew if the little outcry she makes sometimes is when she is coming or not.  After about 20 minutes and a couple different positions, I was on top and thrusting away, giving my all before I got too tired, and suddenly she did her little "unnnngh!" and a few seconds later I came harder than I have in months!  I won't tell you the stupid noises I made....

Then came the waiting to see if I'd need medical attention or not....  From my Papaverine test years ago, I know that curing that artificially induced priapism thing is as simple as inserting a needle and draining Little Willie, so I wasn't TOO worried, but lo and behold, my thing went down to normal in about an hour and a half, so all in all it was a freaking FANTASTIC night!

No comments:

Post a Comment