Saturday, June 29, 2013

EDEX Still Rules, No Buts About It!

After the unexpectedly wild night of June 20, 2013 (see previous post), we were all fired up for Date Night on Friday the 21st.  A romantic dinner out, a few drinks at the local club, and we were both ready for action.  I'd read in the literature that something like 57% of guys who start out on Prostoglandin have to have their dosage adjusted within a few weeks, so that took away a lot of worry. This time I went right for the gusto and injected two 10 mcg doses.  It only took a few minutes to take effect with a VENGEANCE, and when that happened I was more relaxed and confident than I'd ever been, so I was able to pace myself and take a leisurely approach to foreplay like I hadn't been able to do for a few years.  Our fooling around went on so long that SHE was the one who finally initiated intercourse:  It was cowgirl up, and she rode me furiously, at one point with her hand in the air like at the rodeo.  She has this back and forth move with her hips that apparently feels really good for her but doesn't give me the same pleasure that her up-and-down motion does, but that was good because it didn't make me come too soon, either. It was kind of a weird feeling having my member slammed back and forth inside her, but the visual effect of her up there was also unbelievably hot, so it was both kind of relaxing and arousing at the same time!  

She went on vigorously like that for quite a while, then suddenly confirmed that her usual little outcries are indeed the sound of her coming-- It was a BIG outcry this time, and she flowed when she came, which I'm not sure has ever happened since we've been together. She then slowed her movement and lost focus for a few seconds, but soon began rising and falling on me, which was INCREDIBLE, but soon I could tell she was either losing steam or losing interest.  I laid her down, assumed the top position and carried on, thrusting to please myself.  Danged if after a few minutes she didn't cry "unnngh!" again (although not as loud as before) and sort of went motionless for several seconds.  I couldn't believe how good it was, and didn't want it to end.  My wonderful lover, however, knows every one of my erogenous zones and tweaked all of them, finally pinching both my nipples hard until I was driven over the edge.  I exploded BIG, did some crying out myself, and then collapsed on top of her.  We were asleep in seconds....  THANK YOU, EDEX!

No comments:

Post a Comment