Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Follow up to previous post about penis enlargement devices...

Well, it seems that The Little Woman and I have somehow gotten into the habit of making love only on Holidays (although she is a good sport and diddles me with her magic fingers once or twice a week, and the occasional blow job. I don't get hard enough for penetration, but I do kind of enlarge enough to make oral pleasure possible, and I try to please her whenever she'll let me).  Thus, the day after Valentine's we managed to do the do with the help of Edex.  The curvature of my little monster seems to have improved a bit after 5 weeks of using the penis pump and a PTT device, but nothing dramatic, so it was tres awkward still.   We tried a number of positions, her on top, me on top, her on the bed with me standing behind her (which seems to work the best to get the motion going, although it doesn't produce enough friction to make me come), and we kept going until we were both exhausted!  We're old, y'know. After we collapsed on the bed, she very graciously finished me off by hand.... So, the jury is still out on whether VED and PTT actually work.  My stretched penile length (SPL), however, has noticeably improved, for whatever that's worth.  I was always more of a grower than a show-er, so it is nice to have some hanging meat, even if it is more or less non-functional.

UP DATE: As time went on, my love wand seemed to have straightened out quite a bit, although intercourse with The Little Woman was complicated by her post-menopausal dryness and a general lack of interest-- supposeldly up to 85% of women suffer a lack of desire after the change.  She still kept me happy orally and manually, and quite lovingly so.... Anyway, my curvature improved to near normal proportions, although my length was still somewhat reduced. :-(     ...I mentioned to my urologist's PA that the PTT device seems to have worked, and he said that there are some suspicions that the stretching exercises they recommend as part of Xiaflex treatment may be as effective as the drug itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment