Monday, December 7, 2015

Bathmate: A Different Kind of Penis Pump

The Bathmate is a different animal from the others, in that it is supposedly a male enhancement device and is not really meant for intercourse.  You generally need to be in the bath or shower to use it (hence the name), so unless you're gonna do the deed there it's not practical for sex, more's the pity since it is about the most effective Vacuum Erectile Device I've tried so far.

It's a big bullet-shaped device with a domed top and an "alligator" flexible rubber-like gasket at the bottom.  You fill it with water and then push it back against your body, which forces water out a one-way valve in the dome, creating suction.  You wait a minute until the suction draws blood into the penis (and thus the suction lessens), then you push it back again to force more water out and increase the suction, repeating the cycle every so often until you can't increase the suction any more.  You're supposed to leave the device on for a maximum of 15 minutes (making for a danged long shower, sometimes) in three sessions of five minutes each.  The result was that it made my weenie about as big as it's ever been since I developed Peyronie's, and almost hard enough for penetration, despite my severe ED.  Did it increase my size? Hard to say:  as I continued to use it over several months, the graduated measurements marked on the side of the cylinder did increase by about 2.5 centimeters, but I don't know if that was a real increase or just my becoming more adept at applying the suction, thus collapsing the seal tighter and forcing the head farther into the cylinder.  My wife, however, remarked that when I use Edex to get a real, full erection,  my little man seems thicker, for some reason, so....

Still, whether or not it really increased my size and/or helped partially cure my Peyronie's disease, it gave me a great sense of fullness that lasted for quite a while when I also used a cock ring to keep it engorged after removing the pump.  If felt so good that I more often than not, um, pleasured myself, which made the shower even LONGER!  Dang....  After about 8 months of use, however, it appears the seal is failing, so I can't get the suction to work very well, even with gel lubricant as a seal, so I'll have to buy a new or different one to continue.  Hmph! (Update:  I bought another one and after a while it developed the same problem.  Cleaning the valve helped the problem some, but did not cure it. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment