Thursday, September 7, 2017

Bi-Mix Rules!

Well I was using Edex, which worked okay but caused a dull ache in my penis the whole time, which was sometimes very uncomfortable.  Then my nice but generally disinterested urologist retired and I was assigned a new, much younger guy who nevertheless seemed very experienced.  He recommended Bi-Mix, which is a combination of my old friend Papaverine and Phentolamine, and is only available from a compounding pharmacy.  He recommended EmpowerRx which is located in Houston, TX and sends the stuff by mail order. It costs less than $100 for an amount that provides 7 - 12 doses depending on how much you need per dose, so its a HECK of a lot cheaper than Edex, and it works great!  Takes about 15 -20 minutes to reach peak hardness, lasts 60 - 90 minutes.  The Little Woman and I are gettin' older so she doesn't want to have more than one go-round in any one session, but I've gotten into the shower after a bout of lovemaking and within the above time-period found I was easily stimulated back to full attention, so I'm thinking you could get at least a couple of good rodgerings with each dose if you and your partner are up for it.  The only drawback is that I seem to require a bigger dose than when I started....   The Doc said that if I eventually need a really big dose then I should switch to Tri-Mix, which is the two drugs listed above plus the drug that's in Edex, so it would be back to having an aching Willy.  Woohoo!  The things we do for love....  

No comments:

Post a Comment